Saturday, March 22, 2008

Goblin Valley

Two years ago, Dave and I went with his family to Goblin Valley the Saturday before Easter. So this year Dave’s family thought it would be fun to go again. I feel so bad. With Carson having croup and me not feeling 100% up to par, we had a hard time deciding if we were going to go. We woke up that morning knowing that we would regret not going and spending time with his family. We always feel that we don’t get to see them enough as it is. We went and Dave missed the turn off, so we got to Green River, knowing that we had passed it. It was a good thing that we got to Green River at the right time because Carson was getting really tired of being in the car. We spent the right amount of time there as well because Carson wasn’t feeling well, and neither was I. We were there about 45 minutes and I forgot it takes about 3 hours to get there, so it was a lot of time in the car. Yet, every minute was worth it. I know we would’ve had nothing else to do that day and it was fun being able to do something different. It was fun seeing all of the kids get really excited about rocks. Oh, to be a kid again. It really is the perfect place for kids to run and climb around. Next year, if Dave’s family decides to go, it will be really fun because Carson will be able to walk around on his own for a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're glad you guys could come and next year will be a blast. Carson and the twins we be having themselves a great time. Hey would you mind sending me a copy of our family picture. We didn't get that one.