Friday, March 21, 2008

The Temple

I was very happy that Dave and I got to go to the Jordan River Temple to do a session with the adults in Dave’s family. Doug and Angela, Randy and Peggy and Dave and I all went. It was really hard for me to go. I had a really hard day at work that day and we definitely not in the mood to go. I wasn’t feeling well because I started to get sick and I just wanted to be lazy that night. I knew that Satan worked on me really hard and didn’t want me or Dave to go. I am glad I pushed through my horrible mood and went because it made me feel so much better. It made Dave and I feel a little bit closer together because we had both been apart taking care of Carson all week long. The temple sure is a place of love and beauty.

No comments: