Well, Carson has been chomping, drooling and crying, so I guess we all know what that means. Carson is getting his top two front teeth. They look like they are about to pop out at the same time, so it will be fun to see which one comes in first. The tip of both of them are showing right now, so mom and dad can't wait until they both cut. Then we'll have our happy boy back once again. Yet, as I am typing this, he is in the background laughing at funny noises his daddy is making.
We are going to Maile's (our niece) birthday this Friday. We are so excited to see the Park family. We really don't get to see Dave's side of the family as much as we would like. I think if I didn't live with my sister and my parents didn't babysit for me for work, I bet we would see them about as much as the Park family.
We are so excited that Carson is getting his two front teeth! His bottom two already add so much character to his cute little face as it is.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry the twins & I missed you guys, we are home sick with a nasty spring cold and didn't want to spread it around. We need to get together soon, maybe we can have you guys over for dinner....I will be in contact soon.
Post a Comment