Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm 23

Today is my birthday…and Gina’s. We had an awesome day. Not only did my work give me the day off, Gina’s work gave her the day off as well. We asked for money from my parents to go clothes shopping. I haven't done that since before I was pregnant. Although the lingering baby weight was depressing, it was a lot of fun and we found really good deals and we each brought home quite a bit of clothes. We are quite the bargain shoppers. Then we got home and we each went our separate ways.

I mentioned to Dave a few months ago that I love seafood and I wish that he would take me to Red Lobster, and I got my wish. Most expensive meal ever! We won't be going there again any time soon, even though the food was soooo sooo good....for me. Dave was an awesome sport to take me there. He likes seafood, but not as much as I do.

Gina got a cricut for her birthday. In ways I am very jealous because it is so cool! I would love one. In other ways, I just want the Memory Mixer because I hate making messes and I am so impatient with things that I end up throwing barely started projects across the room. Just ask Dave. She also got some money from my parents.

I got a jogging stroller. Way cool! It has an ipod hookup with speakers on it. Now I hope I use it! I just need to get motivated, but I think hating the fact that I am getting HUGE is a good motivation for me. I also got some Disney movies. I love them! I can't help it! I also got some money for shopping and Peggy and Randy got me the box set of ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!!! I LOVE THOSE MOVIES!! I want to start watching the 13 hour series, but first I got to find the time.

I have to say I had an awesome time turning 23!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO SUCK!!! I am so sorry we didn't even call to wish you a happy birthday......so HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!! It sounds like you had a nice day. Your new jogger sounds awesome I loved mine. Well is still have it I just can't really jog with it anymore...I saw a lady pushing a 3 seat jogger the other day but lets just say I am not that motivated plus I would be lucky to make to the top of the street pushing my 3 large boys. The good weather should help with motivation, it least I am hoping so.

Happy birthday again, I am so sorry we didn't call.

Tiffany Anderson said...

I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I have it on my calendar, but I just forgot. Sorry, no good excuses. I'm happy to hear that you had a good day, you little youngin!!!

LaRon said...

23 Man you are making me feel old!!!!

Love ya, Dad