Today we took Carson to see the Easter Bunny. My sister Gina works at Harmon's so she always tells us about their upcoming events. When she told me that they were having pictures with the Easter Bunny, Dave and I had to give it a shot.I actually thought that he would be more frightened with the Easter Bunny than he was with Santa, but Carson didn't seem to mind. He was a really good sport. Carson is doing well. He is getting fevers with his top tooth teething experience and is a very fussy boy, but when that motrin kicks in, he is back to his happy ole self.

3 comments:
Too cute, I hope he has a great first Easter. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday for the big day at goblin valley.
What a cute picture :)
Is that Carson's Grandpa Unck with the long ears that Carson is sitting with?
Post a Comment