Monday, February 11, 2008

Six Months Old Today

Here is Carson at 6 months, 3 months and a few minutes old.

I can't believe how fast time has gone. I want it to stop! Carson is now six months old today. People weren't kidding about how fast time goes and that you need to enjoy every minute of it. I totally am, but the minutes pass too fast when you're having fun. It's been hard going back to work and missing out on some of Carson's life, but I am happy to be supporting him and supporting Dave while he is in his last semester of school. I don't want to work forever! Again, I can't believe how fast time is going and how fast Carson is growing. He can sit up on his own now and he can "inch-worm" himself to a toy. Carson gets lots of spurts of excitement and it's so fun to watch. Saturday he discovered he had an ear on the right side of his head. He keeps reaching for it. He loves to climb. Right now he is on my lap on the floor and I am sitting at the coffee table. He is putting his hands on the edge of the coffee table trying to pull himself up so he can get to the computer. I am a bad parent. He has been sitting beside me most of the time playing with his toys. It seems they learn something new each day without us knowing about it.

These last 6 months have been an adventure. Dave and I didn't know we could love something so much. We can't even remember not having Carson in our lives. It has gone by slow because we have gone through so much with Carson like the bottle feeding fiasco, but yet here he is today at 6 months old and we wonder where the time has gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months Carson, we'll be celebrating the big 1 before you know it.

Hey Christine enjoy the last few weeks of Carson not being totally mobile i have a feeling he is going to give you a run for your money once he figures out how to cruise.

-Kirstin