Carson is at the age that if you take away something that he is playing with or you have something that he wants to play with, but can't, he starts throwing his little trantrum. He sounds like he's a little lion, trying to roar when he gets frustrated. His crying has also become more dramatic as well. He cries harder over smaller things, which scares me because I think something really traumatic happened to him. He's starting to become our little "drama king". The other night, Dave and I were feeding Carson. He was so fussy and hungry that I just couldn't shovel the food in fast enough with a spoon. You'd almost think we starve our kid or something. He would try to grab the whole food container, but I wouldn't let him have it. So he starts his little tantrum, so I tried to improvise. I brought the container to him and spooned a little into his mouth while he was holding the container. I guess I spoil my child, but it got him to eat and got him to give him mom and dad a little peace as well.This proves he is starting to become a little more independent. I don't like it either. :(
He already wants to climb mountains and run marathons, so I am talking Dave into getting a little walker for him. He loves it when we hold onto his hands and walk with him. We've been doing that since he was 5 months old. He shrieks with joy when we start walking. I am so amazed how he already knows how to put one foot in front of the other. Babies never cease to amaze me though. Moms reading this would be all, "whoopty doo", but I'll be that way my second time around. We just can't help being proud of Carson.

3 comments:
So many of the things you write about Carson remind me of Jackson. The walking and the food thing. We had many containers of baby food land on the floor when he was faster than me and then they went flying. You could always try putting some small peices of bread or cheese or cereal in front of him to distract him while he is being fed. Good luck what a cute little stinker he is.
Sooo cute, I love how stubborn he is. My kids loved their walker. I think it helps learn how to walk so much. I can't believe he's already that big. I want to see him and play with him:(
I remember that age. It is so much fun. Soak it all in, they grow up so fast. Well you guys sure have quite the cute family. Even though we live close it's too bad we can't get together more. We do need to all hang out sometime.
Post a Comment