Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine's Day Cookies


Today Carson and I were fortunate enough to get to go up to Doug and Kirstin's to decorate Valentine's Day cookies. Carson played in the exersaucer while I decorated some cookies for the family. It was so nice to have the opportunity to get out of the house and do something fun. Carson and I stay in a lot because of the weather and it's hard sometimes for the both of us. There is only so much we can do.

Jackson's cookies were so awesome! They had lots and lots of sprinkles and that's what makes cookies so yummy! I am a sprinkles girl! The twins were fun to watch because they liked eating the sprinkles more than the cookie. They ate Nana's chocolate sprinkles.

It was a lot of fun and we hope that we can do something again soon! Let me know if you want me to make the cookies next time Kirstin! :)

1 comment:

Park Family said...

We had fun too sorry for all the screaming children poor carson was probably a bit over stimulated. We will for sure make it a habit of getting together more often. if the weather holds we may try to get to the zoo let me know if you are interested and for sure you can make cookies maybe we can do it for St. Patricks day. We are skipping church tomorrow...stake conference we can barely make it through sacrament 2 hours is more than I am willing to attempt so if you are in the area stop by and we can check out the scrapbook program.