Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carson's New Toy


As everyone knows, all Carson wants to do is go, go. go. It's hard to hold him because he squirms so much. I always call him my "squirm worm". Well, I decided I can't sit down with him on the couch because he tries to climb over me to get his "toy" that is he so fascinated with...yep, it's the lightswitch on the wall. It's so funny. He wants to grab it and play with it. So, for his enjoyment I boost him up there and let him flick the light off and on a few times. A few times is not enough though. When I get tired and sit back down, he starts climbing and going nuts! We enjoy the little things that Carson gets excited over.

1 comment:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I LOVE it!! When Drew was old enough to stand on his own we put a stool down so he could reach the switches on his own.