Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Scooter

Today while Dave and I were at work, my mom sent me a text message with a picture of Carson on his tummy. It was a picture of him scooting forward to get to his toy. That's right! Carson has learned how to scoot forward. He was scooting backward just a little bit for a while. He still needs to work on both directions of coarse, but we are so proud of him. I told Dave that going to work would be hard because I feel like I would miss things, but my mom and sister are really good at keeping me informed with what he does. I call home at least twice a day.

Carson is sitting up really well. We can leave him sitting on the floor playing with some toys for a long period of time. Just a couple of weeks ago, he still needed the Boppy to help him sit up. His strength is getting better. I keep telling Dave that he needs to stop growing and be a baby forever.

Thanks to Kirstin's advice, I have cut his evening nap out of the picture. He now sleeps 10 hour nights with one interuption to eat...that is about 6 hours into that. He drinks his 6 ounces and goes right back to sleep. It is getting happier around here now because mom and dad are getting some sleep. I am happy he is over his sickness and he is eating and sleeping again.

2 comments:

Park Family said...

Oh I hope he'll show us his new found skills tomorrow. I was just remembering my boys at this time last year, they grow too fast.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

-Kirstin

Tiffany Anderson said...

Yah!! Go Carson!