


After a nice long Saturday of breaking our backs lifting boxes and lots of organization, we got moved into Beau and Gina's house. Wow! What a change in life. It's been really hard for me and Dave. We only say that because we aren't on our own right now and it's a natural reaction I think to change in life. It doesn't feel like home right now, but I know that after a few days it will. They have done a really good job at saving places for us to put and store our things. We feel welcome, but yet again, we don't. We just feel bad because we will always feel like a burden, but I cleaned their kitchen today and we are making sure that we have nothing left out so that we don't look like slobs. Maybe it will help get me into the habit of keeping things cleaned up. Dave and I are still at the apartment getting things cleaned up. Once this weekend comes, we will be all done with moving, cleaning and just plain working our butts off. Despite the change, we love living there. Sunday morning, we all woke up and it was nice to talk to other people and sit and laugh for a bit before the day got started. We love that Carson has his own room. He is staying in their den. It's so nice to be able to roll over in bed and not think twice about being quiet.

2 comments:
I didn't realize you were moving so quickly. That is fun. I know it can be hard living with someone else you will always feel like a burden. But I am sure they love having you there. That is nice that Carson gets a room.
I looks like you guys are all settled and it looks as though Carson is going to have tons of new places to explore. Hope you guys are well and I hope everything has worked out with your work situation.
Post a Comment