Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Cute Yet Pointless Blog



I know that this may be the most pointless blog, but I love these pictures. It is funny how I get my favorite pictures of Carson after he has a bath. He always has the cutest faces and smiles during and after. Dave was telling me the other day how I should write about something other than Carson. Of coarse I asked him what else is there at this point in our lives. All I can say is that Dave is still at Usana and I am still at the hospital and I sadly return November 27. I will only work Tuesdays and Thursdays PRN (whenever needed). I love what I do, but it is more stressful than taking care of Carson. Dave thought it would be the other way around for me. Babies aren't easy, but demeaning surgeons aren't? I would much rather change a diaper than help assist in taking out an appendix or dead bowel! I am grateful though for my skills in that field. Being a mom is what I love to do most. I am more grateful for Carson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't mean it like that. the pics are cute and the blog is very interesting. you can continue to blog about whatever you want. love you.

Park Family said...

Duh Dave nice comment on my blog trying to pose as Christine. hahaha

I love the big picture you have posted on your blog. It least your 2 month old is smiling. We feel lucky if all are looking in the same direction and maybe one is smiling.

Oh and my sister in law Erika took the picture up at alta.

-kirstin