
This is my first time posting a blog!! I just wanted to write about my baby boy Carson. I can't believe he is over a month old now! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding him not believing that he was really mine. He is starting to get so chunky! He is getting some rolls on his legs and a double chin. I also found some new discoveries as well. He has a dimple or indent of some kind I found on his belly the other day, permanent or due to fat content, I don't know. He also has a birthmark on the back of his head and neck area, just like me, and did I mention he has my ears?? I love finding characteristics that he has gotten from him mom! It is so fun lying him on his tummy on my tummy and he will lift his head up to and look at me! We love to do exercises with his arms and legs to help him get strong. He makes mom and dad so happy! He is starting to react to mom and and smiles constantly...it may be gas bubbles, who knows? We hope all of you can come see him soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment