
Look at this toy. Doesn't it look so cute? So sweet? So innocent? Wouldn't any parent want their baby to play with it? It also plays this fun music that doesn't drive me or Dave absolutely insane. But who would know that this cute, sweet, innocent toy would have such an affect on Carson? Every time Dave or I put this toy in front of Carson's face and pull the string on top Carson frowns! It is the funniest thing! It's the only toy that we know of so far that does that to him. It does not matter if Carson is wide awake and happy or tired and grumpy, he will frown at it no matter what! Carson just keeps mom and dad smiling and laughing! We love to watch him grow and learn. It is so fun to learn a little bit more of his personality every day. We just hope he'll like the toy when he gets a little older!

2 comments:
LOVE THE BLOG...yah now I am not the only blog addicted one in the family. It least if nothing else we can keep in touch this way.
Love the pictures of Carson...and the one of him in his pumpkin costume is just too cute!!!
glad to have you on board I am putting your link on my page right now!!
Christine, I can't believe you are a mom! He is so cute and adorable and the pumpkin constume is beyond cute. I hope all is well with you all. You are going to be such an awesome mom!!!
Post a Comment