Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miche Bags

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that my mom started selling Miche Bags a little while ago, and I just added her link to my website so that you can check out all about the product and the new releases. It's called Barb's Miche Madness and the blogspot is http://www.michecrazy.blogspot.com/. I love helping my mom out! I have been to a couple of her parties and I love meeting new people. I also love seeing their reaction about how awesome and cute these bags are. My mom sells them cheaper than what you can get on their website and the kiosk for them in Fashion Place Mall just closed, so if you want a bag or want additions to your bag, then give my mom a call. She is really good at what she does and she will totally help you out, deliver, etc. I hope you all enjoy Miche just as much as my mom and I do! Here are the new April/Spring Releases!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nothing to do with miche even tho they are peachy. I just wanted to tell you congrats on your pregnancy! I miss you Christine, you are such a sweetie. Do you have my number? I am pretty sure I still have your cell, if it is still the same. I would love to see your new house, and catch up with you. Love Ya!