I am proud to say that Dave and I no longer have to pay for diapers! Well, now it's on the the underwear and the pull-ups, but it still is saving us money...until the next one comes along. We started potty training Carson around the beginning of February and he is going, going, going. He has an occasional accident or if he feels like peeing down the stairs, he'll do so, but for the most part he goes in the potty.
I would love to thank Hot Wheels for their invention of toy cars which helped motivate Carson to go in the potty. Oh, and Skittles.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow he seems so young still! That's awesome! I can't wait for Cole to potty train...maybe another 6 months or so. He has no interest AT ALL right now though! I haven't seen you forever...how have you been lady??
Yay! Good job Carson. That is great. I hear it is harder to potty train boys and I am not looking forward to the day I have to potty train Cam. Good job. Peeing down the stairs... love it. Boys will be boys.
Yay Carson!!!! Good job buddy :)
YAY, congrats! I'm scared to start really potty training Steven.
Post a Comment