Lately I have been trying to think of some funny things that Carson will say to me randomly or during a conversation. Here are a few things. I feel bad because I wish I would've started to do this a lot sooner. He makes me laugh all of the time. He is definitely his daddy's boy when it comes to random, silly things.
"Ah, this is the life"
"Dad, you said a bad word. Go to time out."
"Are you serious?"
"Swanswinch" (he means to say sandwich)
"Orangens" for Oranges
"Chwistine.....slow down!"
"Yay! Good drivin' Dad!"
"Dad, are you a good peer? (going to the bathroom)" and Dave said, "Am I a good what?" And Carson said, "No, but mom is!"
"Oh snap!"
"Unbewibable" (Unbelieveable)
"Box Elder bugs are mean, they are scary, they are yucky. They eat spiders, remember mom?"
"Mom, watch car cwrashes on youtube."
"That wasn't supposed to happen."
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Christine you are so sweet. You are stronger than you think. I think we are all so lucky to have the church and God to help hold us up when we think we can no longer stand. I hope you are all doing well and hope to see you all in July when we come home for a bit :0) Love ya!
So cute! I love kid-isms. :-)
Post a Comment