Friday, March 5, 2010

Holy Cow! It's About Time!

We finally got the internet! It feels like Christmas to me right now! Ever since Dave and I bought a house, we've been so money conscious that every time I complained about not having the internet, Dave said, "you can get it, if you make the call." I didn't want the expense and not only that, I hate calling and getting things set up. I don't know why. I know I am a shy person, but if something bothers me enough, I'll say something or call someone. I work too dang it, so I am getting the internet. It makes me happy! I haven't been able to blog and we are going to save money considering Dave would always tell me he'd pay our bills at work and we'd get late fees because he forgot or got too busy. So, in a way, I think we are saving money or at least paying the same. (He knows I'm kidding)

Yay! Hopefully you all haven't forgotten about me because I  am back baby!

2 comments:

Jen said...

yeah!! welcome back!I know how you feel...without internet you feel totally alone and really like you have no link to anyone outside your house! So I'm very happy for you!!

Jamie said...

Wondering where youve been!! Glad you are back (: