
Kelli and I waiting for the movie to start
Here are our feet!!
My Aunt Linda called my mom 4 months ago and told us that her daughter's friend had rent out a movie theater for the midnight showing of Twilight. My mom got 6 tickets so Gina and I got to invite two friends to come with us and my sister-in-law Angie got to go. We invited Cindy and I invited Kelli. We had a blast. Kellie and I went to Wal-Mart before the movie to get some 88 cent candy for the movie. We heard one girl say, "Oh my Gosh, those girls are in their pajamas." Well, DUH!! Of coarse Kelli and I were the only ones in pajamas at the theater...okay, the only ones in footsie pajamas, but what the heck! We were so excited! We were all skeptical about how Edward would be considering we didn't think they did a good job with picking the actor to play him. He did very well!! I didn't like Bella though. I thought she was a lame actress that didn't show any emotion. I swore when the movie ended it had only been going for an hour, but it was about an hour and 50 minutes, I think. It kept us entertained and I am excited to go see it again on Saturday night!




6 comments:
Where did you get your pajamas? They are awesome!
Also, I'm not seeing the movie until tomorrow, but I'm not a huge fan of the actress that plays Bella either.
I love that movie! Go footie pajamas!! I love all of your posts. Great picutes, cute car, and I'm glad carson is doing great! Go UTES!!
Love the pj's!! Glad you are coming with us too:)
Love your footsie jammies. I am glad you liked it. Can't wait to see it with you tonight. Wahoo!
I love the jammies! I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought the movie was a little lame. But hopefully I will like it more the next time I see it!
How fun! I love it! I still haven't seen the movie, but hopefully will soon. Brandon is actually willing to see it with me, but only if we wait a couple of weeks so he doesn't have to see it with the "crazy screaming girls" (his words, not mine). It looks like you had a great time. And I want footie jammies!
Post a Comment