Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our 4th Year Anniversary...And Then Some

Today is mine and Dave's 4th year anniversary. Dave's sister Noel works for Anniversary Inn and got us a great deal for the Romeo and Juliet Suite. It was awesome! I totally forgot my camera and I was so upset, but I am sure I can find some pictures of it online to show. Noel decorated our room with rose petals, candles, massage oil, a bath fizz, Hershey kisses and Anniversary Inn mint truffles. We had cheesecake in the fridge and sparkling apple cider on ice. I also got a movie package that came with popcorn and two choices of drinks and candy. We saw everything we had and then we regretted pigging out at the Rodizo Grill. We had so much stuff to eat! I got Dave and I "The Office: Season 2" for a gift because that is one of our favorite pastimes as a married couple. We freaking love that show! I laugh so hard!

Here is the link to check out the room, if anyone is interested. http://www.anniversaryinn.com/rooms.php?room=67

Then the next day...we bought a car. A purple car. Talk about one night of worry-free romance to reality bitting you in the as....butt!

2 comments: