Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Witch Hunt

Carson
Malia
Malia, Cole, Mason and Carson

Carson and I were fortunate enough to be invited for a Witch Hunt at Gardener Village with Jen, Malia, Cole, Jen's sister-in-law Sherri and her little boy Mason, Jen's mom and her friend. I feel bad because I am horrible with names! It was a lot of fun! Carson loved his cookie and he didn't fuss at all. We got some really cute pictures of the kids.

7 comments:

Park Family said...

We did that earlier this week as well...so fun. Carson is turing into such a big boy. What is he going to be for Halloween this year? Oh wait is he going to be a pirate...sorry my mind isn't very quick!

Tiffany Anderson said...

So much fun. It's so great that we have such fun little areas around us.

Jen said...

I'm so glad you came with us! Even though it was a quick trip, it was still fun! Thanks!

Lytton Living said...

Cute pics! I just love Gardner Village and the Fall and Halloween!

The Whitney's said...

it's nice to go places with you friends when they have little kids too. I'm glad you went with Jen and Sheri!

The Oldroyd's said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wish I would have taken Brooklynn. Cute pictures. Carson is so big.

Liz said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Carson is getting. I know I've said this before, but I love his cheeks.