Thursday, October 2, 2008

Freaking Excited

Carson with his upset tummy

YAY!!!! I just wanted to tell EVERYONE on the planet earth that my computer is now working! I am getting all of my pictures downloaded and copied on discs. When we sent our computer in, we were afraid that we had lost a lot of pictures and videos that we had of Carson. Luckly it was just the mother board of something and not the hard drive. So, we have all of our pictures!! I haven't checked our internet from home because I am at my parents using it. I am so happy that I can blog and look at everyone's blogs are well! I have really missed staying in contact with everyone.

Carson has had some sort of stomach problem lately! What else?? He was throwing up and now he won't eat anything. I think is on the mend though. Dave is my hero. I do not deal well with throw up. I can have my hand in someone's stomach, do vein strippings, etc...but when someone throws up, I'm done. I cry.

Things are going great. I will be adding pictures to past blogs and I'm going to start blogging about past things as well, so feel free to look at them!



1 comment:

Park Family said...

Glad to hear you are back online. Hope Carson is on the mend...bum, tummy and all.