Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Drive In Big Cottonwood Canyon



Today after conference our family went for a drive to look at the fall colors. We were a little late because there wasn't much red, but it was still beautiful! I hardly ever take shots of just nature. We think they are pointless when you don't have someone in them, but I couldn't help myself. I love this beautiful earth that was created especially for us.

4 comments:

Park Family said...

I love the fall colors. I can't wait until my big tree starts changing colors. Of course then the raking begins and doesn't ever seem to end.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Nice pictures.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

You are quite the photographer.

Liz said...

Great photography! It's hard to go into nature and not have an appreciation for this wonderful creation of ours. :-)

It was good to see you the other night.