Thursday, October 2, 2008

HELP

Somehow when I changed my template. my friends and family list erased! The blogger dashboard has changed and I don't know how to get to the layout to fix things. If anyone knows how to help me, I'd really appreciate it. It's sad how I don't know how to work things!

8 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I can help you. But how....if you want to send email me your password and stuff I can fix it for you (I hope).

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

congratulations on getting your computer fixed. Anderson's blog is awesome so I'm sure they will fix whatever you need on your blog. I am computer illiterate.

Park Family said...

I had all sorts of problems when I changed my template that is why mine is always so plain easier than fixing all the problems I ran into. Good luck on figuring it out!

jfarnsworth said...

hey your blog is way cute! Hope you don't mind we checked it out-we ran across it accidentally! Good luck getting things all sorted out...I have to have Jeremy fix all of my problems because I don't understand half the stuff that goes on with computer templates!

Jamie said...

Sorry Chris...I have not had that happen to me. Good luck!

Jen said...

I can show ya too...it's kinda hard to explain, but it's easy!

Wright Place said...

Hey hope you dont mind we saw your blog on jess and jeremy's... Brinley loves playing with Carson..He is so stinkin cute!

Liz said...

If you use "cutestblogontheblock" and not "pyzam" it won't delete your stuff. Let me know if you need help and we can have a playdate. :-)