Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still Not Working

Hey everyone! I feel so lost without my computer! Our computer screen is not coming on when we turn on our computer. We bought a new AC adaptor, but it's not that. The HP website said it may be our memory module, but Dave and I don't know computers well enough. If any of you know anyone who could fix our computer at a good rate or just tell us where our memory module is, that would be awesome!

I miss being able to blog. I feel like there hasn't been a lot going on anyway, but our family is still doing well and things are still the same. We love the apartments and the ward. Everyone has been so nice to us! Carson is such a busy body. I think it's so funny how weird or dumb I feel sitting out in the foyer all of the time, but whenever I am in Sunday school or Relief Society I feel he's the loudest thing ever! I think all moms feel the same.

Well, Carson is still saying "ball". Everything round is a ball though. I was eating a peach for breakfast and he got this big smile on his face and pointed at it and said, "ball". He says "no" waaaaayyyy to much!

I hope that you are all doing well and I hope to get my computer up and running soon!

4 comments:

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Tell Dave to ask one of his IT contacts at work to give him some free advice on computers. Mabye one of them will recognize the problem.

The Whitney's said...

I'm said your computer doesn't work. If you need to come over to use the computer you can. I'm also sorry that you and Carson are sick. I hope that you two are felling better today.

Unknown said...

Sorry your computers not working. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying this fabulous weather.

Liz said...

Mike is good with computers. Call him 440-1957. :-)