Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rash Disaster

Fanning Carson's Fanny

I am seriously getting blogging with drawls! I miss blogging and leaving comments on every one's blog as well. We need to take Jim's advice and have Dave take our computer into his work to have the IT guys look at it. I haven't been able to read any of my comments for a while, so yeah.

Carson has been better. A week ago, we both got sick, yet he has had this lingering sickness that has caused him horrible diaper rash! It got so bad that he has burns on his bottom. I think I tried too many things all in the same day and it made it worse. It is so sad. It's getting better though. I have some pictures of it on my phone from Wednesday and it looks so much better when you compare the two. Diaper changes have been more frequent and more of a battle than ever! It was so nice to have Dave home at the end of the day so he could help me hold him down. Luckily he is on the mend and he is starting to become his happy self again. (Thank goodness!)

As for me, I am all better. It didn't take long for me to recover, but I missed my two days of work (ouch) and I am back to running again. Kelli and I have been running almost everyday. The past two days I've gone alone, but I feel so much better when I go. I think it releases a lot of stress, especially diaper rash stress.

Dave is doing well. He is actually making an effort to go in the mornings and get some exercise. I am proud of him. He has the immune system of a super hero. He never gets sick. I am jealous. I guess I need more Usana vitamins!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor buddy! I have some GREAT cream that my Doctor has given me. You can't buy it, it is just samples, it works somuch better than any butt ointment. Let me know, if you want some!

Good job on running!

Unknown said...

Glad all bums are on the mend. Hope you get your computer up and running soon....having no computer really sucks!!

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Dave is superman. Super athlete playing ball in the mornings and always healthy. He is my hero.

Liz said...

Poor boy, diaper rash is so sad.

That's great you've been running so much. I'm still trying to enjoy it more, but I haven't gone a lot. If you're interested, I'm going to get my behind kicked in a 5k up at the U this Saturday. Here is the URL for it.

http://www.alumni.utah.edu/5krace

Sarah and Mike are running the 1k and I'm running the 5k. Everyone that participates gets a t-shirt and it's for the U's homecomming. :-)

Jen said...

you need to come get me when you guys go! i'll go with you every day too!! i don't like to go by my self as much!