Thursday, September 25, 2008

One After The Other

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who offered their help with our computer. We contacted HP and they are sending us a package to put our computer in and we'll send it in and they are going to fix it for free, even though our warranty is up.

I just wanted to vent. I think being a mom is the hardest thing ever sometimes. I hope I am not the only one who feels that way. Just when you think something is over and your kid is going to be happy again, something else hits them. His rash isn't all the way healed, but now he has an ear infection in his right ear, and the antibiotics are for sure going to give him more diaper rash. I feel so bad for him. We won't have to change our diaper changes because everytime we change him we use 3 layers of creams anyway.

This is his 4th ear infection. We talked to the doctor about getting tubes, but he wants us to wait during the winter. If he gets one, goes on the antibiotic, and then a week or two later, he gets another one, then they will consider tubes. I talked to an ENT doctore that I work with and he suggested the same thing. I hope it's not a hard winter.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Motherhood is for sure the most demanding yet rewarding thing you will ever do...even though there are a lot of days that seem to be more demading that rewarding. Good luck with little Carson we hope this is his last go round for a while.

The Whitney's said...

I'm sorry that Carson is sick all the time! I hope he gets feeling good soon and I hope that winter is not hard. Sorry that I'm a slacker when it comes to running. I'll try to be better.

The Whitney's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Sorry about Carson! That is so hard to deal with..I am been lucky My girls have not gotten ear infections. Hang in there!! Let me know if you need a break..he can come and play with the girls.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Oh, I hope he gets better. Mothering if definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. I love how we can experience every emotion possible, sometimes all within one day.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

Ear infections are the worst. They cause so much pain and they just cry all the time. He is such a cute kid. I hope he gets better quick.