
These pictures are an answer for my sister-in-law Kirstin. The other day she asked me if Carson had curly hair. This picture says it all. When it is wet it is all curly. When dry, it's wavy. I know his mom has wavy hair if left unattended. I hope it's permanent! He is so cute. When his umbilical cord fell off, which was Aug. 24, we gave him a bath two days later and he HATED it! The second bath was also a horrible experience. Now, he enjoys it and it is so fun to see how clean he looks afterwards! He loves his bath time. Even when he is starting to get all fussy, he gets put in the bath and the fussiness disappears. He is so smily! He is such a happy baby! We love him very much!

2 comments:
I love baths also. But, my hair doesn't curl
Dad
I also hope he keeps that curly hair. ooo you just want to eat him up.
-Kirstin
Post a Comment