
Sorry everyone, I just picked the cutest pumpkin out of the pumpkin patch. Better luck next year! I have to brag about how cute he looks in his pumpkin outfit! I am so excited to show all of my friends and family how cute he'll look for Halloween. My sister Gina and my mom went with me to Babies R Us and found that outfit for 10 bucks! I think it's a good deal. When I sent Dave a picture of it over our phones he replied,"oh that is just so adorable." I guess it is adorable considering Dave added the word just in the sentence. Dave has been so cute with him. He is starting to use words like cute and adorable. Some words men just would not say until their kids come along. I am so happy to have Dave and Carson! They are so fun! We are having a lot of fun being a family so far!!

1 comment:
peter, peter, pumpkin eater,
Carson, Carson, pumpkin carver
daddy, daddy, pumpkin fatty
Oh never mind, I was never good at rymes
Post a Comment