 |
| Here is a picture of one of the pools from our campground |
 |
| Here is Carson and mom freezing and cuddling to stay warm from the freezing cold |
 |
| Here is Carson helping Dad pump up the air mattres |
 |
| Here's goofy Dave sitting around the fire in the morning |
 |
| Here's me freezing to death! |
 |
| Here's Carson helping pitch the tent. What a good helper! |
Over Memorial Day weekend, the family packed up and headed to Crystal Hot Springs. It's about 10 minutes north of Brigham City. We had a lot of fun. I bought Dave the new Coleman Instatent for his birthday and we wanted to put it to good use. The tent sets up in one minute. It's way easy to take down too. There are hot and cold springs and I made sure that I wasn't in anything too hot or in for too long. Carson had a blast. I didn't take many pictures by the pool because they discouraged cameras and video cameras. There was a sign that said if you were using your recording devices suspiously, you'd be prosecuted....
1 comment:
Fun fun!! I love the picture of you and Carson in the tent (:
Post a Comment