So Carson went through a phase that I totally never expected. He did really well with potty training and I am proud to say that we had him trained back in March. While we were gone to Goblin Valley, there weren't any bathrooms around, so Dave had him go behind a rock. Ever since April 27, we have been fighting him to actually go in the potty. The last 2 weeks he's gone back to going in the potty and we are relieved. We had to start punishing him and take away a toy that he peed in or taking a toy away just for peeing somewhere. Here are a few of the things he peed it.
- He took out the batteries from one of our remotes and peed where the batteries go.
- Under the middle couch cushion countless times. Good thing we're getting rid of it!
- In one of our cordless phone chargers that the phone sits into.
- In a box. Luckily it was empty but it did leak onto some of his toys
- On top of a paint can
- In a bucket
- Random places on the carpet
- One of his race tracks for his cars
- On the ladder outside
- In a hole that we have between our garage and driveway
Sadly, I know there are more, but I am grateful I don't remember them all! Sorry it's kind of disgusting, but I just had to share it with you. Boys will be boys. I am grateful for mine. Now bring on the Rug Doctor!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man. I am definately not ready to experience that with Cameron. That is funny though. Boys will be boys I guess.
Wow Carson, your pee got around! Ha ha..boys (:
That is HILARIOUS! Once Mike let Steven go outside he would beg to go on the side of the rode every day. We had to force him to hold it and go on the toilet. Boys just love to go outside.
Post a Comment