Here is Dad and Carson on Puff! Dave is in the back and he sat on the wrong side. You can see Ann Whitney, Kal, Todd and Jen.
Yummy strap! I bet all you moms out there are throwing a fit! I was behind the gate, what could I do?
Carson with Tyler Oldroyd! You should've seen these guys on the ride together! It was hilarous. They were doing fine, then the next time the ride came around Carson was hitting Tyler. Then the next time it went around he was still hitting Tyler. Then the next time it came around, Danielle and I saw Carson hugging Tyler. Then the next time it went around they were just sitting there as if nothing happened. Danielle and I were laughing so hard. Kids are funny. Tyler still wanted to ride rides with him after that. Kids remind me of goldfish.
I did this on my camera. I made everything go black and white and kept the stars yellow. I love my camera. Carson just happened to be in that cool picture...haha! No, he is making his cute face he makes every once in a while.
He loved the airplanes!
Every year I dread going to Usana Lagoon day because of the heat, lots of walking and the rides. I swear when I reached the age of 18, my stomach quit feeling okay after lots of rollercoasters and spinning in circles. Well, this year was totally different. Carson got to come and he was the happiest camper ever! He had so much fun that I didn't even ride any rides and I had the time of my life too! Well, I got to ride a boat ride with him and Puff the Magic Dragon, which I haven't been able to ride in years! I have pictures of me and my twin on that ride when we were little! It was a lot of fun to spend with everyone from Usana.






1 comment:
What camera do you have? I lost mine the Monday after the 4th at swimming lessons. Can't figure how I did it but an very mad at myself. Plus I lost all of our 4th of July photos. Double Dang!! So I need a new one and would love to know what you guys have.
Post a Comment