Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The New Face of Lowe's

Instead of it being Lowe's "Let's Build Something Together". It's Lowe's "Give Your Kids Screwdrivers To Play With". I love this picture. Carson feels like such a big boy helping his dad and papa out with getting rid of the doggy door! The house is coming along great everyone! It's been a slow process, but we've had tons of help from our awesome parents! I hope if anyone feels compelled to come visit us, that you will!

4 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so cute. Can't wait to come see your house. Just let us know when.

Park Family said...

I've got pictures just like that of Jackson (about that age as well) being daddy's little handy man. So cute. To this day I am thankful and amazed we never had any injuries with all the tools that were around this house.

Jamie said...

Love that Carson!! We would be happy to help...cant wait to come and see the place:)

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

he has a contagious smile