Here are the coolest twins ever!
Here is Carson on the boat ride. That was my favorite ride growing up...that and Puff!
Here is Carson and Uncle Beau getting ready to go on Puff. Beau was so excited to actually have another opportunity to ride Puff. Hey, if anyone wants an excuse to ride it again, take a kid!
Here is Carson and Grandpa on the boat ride.
Carson is driving a spaceship.
I remember when my twin nephews were this curious about where the water came from. He had no clue what those holes were for. You can see Uncle Beau and Aunt Gina's hands anxiously trying to save him before any water came shooting out.
I think Carson and I have had our share of fun at Lagoon this summer. We had to pay a little bit of money to get into Lagoon this time, but we are happy that we were able to go twice this summer. My sister Gina and my mom both work at Harmon's and they have their party every year at Lagoon. So this time, I got to go to Lagoon with some of my family. Carson got to go on other rides that he didn't get to go on at Usana's Lagoon Day.







1 comment:
Oh Lagoon....good times!!
Post a Comment