We love Saturdays here at the Park home. Dad gets to be here in the morning with us and we wake up semi-early and watch Mickey Mouse, oh and believe me, if you turn the channel, you'll hear about it from Carson. We also love breakfast time. I bought him some Trix the other day for something different. We don't feed him a lot of cereal because he can't really eat it very well. He still likes to dump things, but I gave him some Trix in a bowl and a cup of milk just to snack on while I cut his banana. He loves bananas! Anyway, as I went around the corner, Dave told me I had to see what Carson was up to. Carson had thought up a new and challenging way of eating Trix cereal. Not with a spoon or even his hands, but his toes!!! Where do kids think up these things? I love it! Never a dull moment with Carson around.
Here is Carson trying to put the cereal in between his toes. He's concentrating hard too!
Here he is with the Trix in his toes and he is trying to pull his foot up and bend his head down at the same time just to get to that cereal.
Here he is having a hard time getting the Trix to stay in his tiny toes!




3 comments:
Boy's and toes. I think it's genetic. Way cute! :-)
I do that all the time
That is darling!
Post a Comment