Friday, February 13, 2009
Laundry
After spending the day folding the family's laundry, Carson had his own way of doing things. I actually like his idea better. I know it would save me a lot of time! Just shove all of his clothes into one of his toy buckets. I just had to share. It was so cute! Hey, and it kept him quiet and busy for about 5 minutes. I didn't hear him beg me to watch "Dot Dog" for 5 whole minutes. What bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OH my boys still do this and it drives me insane I should let it go but I just can't it is all I can do to watch all my time and hard work flug quickly around the house.
Good luck on the house hunt by the way.
as long as he knows where they are when he needs them, right.
speaking of house hunt, the obama stimulus package that went through the house had an $8,000 tax credit for people buying their first house. Now is the time to buy!!
A typical guy:) Carson is so funny and dang cute!!
Post a Comment