This is for Carson's room. I was supposed to be done with it by Christmas, but I made my mother-in-law a frame and painted ornaments for my visiting teaching girls. I also made Noel the Utah blocks for Christmas posted below. So, I was pretty busy with other things. I hope to be done with this soon though.
Here is my ladybug that I will try to have done by the summer. I have the wire for the antennas and black rhinestones that will go on the wings as well.
I made this for my shelf. I just painted a block of wood and then the metal "Live" came as is. I just screwed it on. Easy Peasy! Cute idea for a little gift for someone though.
Here is the other one I made for my shelf.
This is a frame for (3) 5x7 pictures. I will have ribbon hanging on it to hold the handle, but I wanted to put a baby picture of all three of us in it.
I am making this one for a wedding gift. Kirstin knows who, but it will have the last name on the top of the metal temple and then underneath the metal temple it will have "Est. May (blank) 2009 and across the bottom will say "for time and all eternity". I am really excited for this gift. I hope the person who is recieving this doesn't look on my blog soon and likes it!
These are the Utah Football blocks I made for Noel for Christmas. I like hers a lot more than mine, but I am going to redo my "OF" block because the letters don't fit on mine. I got this idea from Kelli Whitney's sister who made them for Jer. She is so creative!
And here is my Utah blocks. Cute, but not as cute as the second time I made them.I wish I had a picture of the picture frame I made for my mother-in-law Peggy. I painted it brown and had a metal hook on it that was held by ribbon and around the picture frame it said, "I never know how much love my heart could hold until I was called NANA". Then I put a picture of all the grandkids together at the Thanksgiving Point Children's Garden that we all went to in the summer. I might have to take my camera to my mother-in-laws house and get a picture of it, just so I can have it for myself too.
I have also started BYU blocks for my brother and sister-in-law, but I didn't get them finished. I love keeping busy and increasing my knowledge and practice with crafts.

9 comments:
Those are all so cute Christine. Thanks for posting just for me. You are super talented. I love how you've got the antique look going I can never figure that one out. So keep posting your projects they are awesome and you should show them off, plus I like to see them and then I can start putting in my orders. hahahaha
Sorry we missed you guys at the parade. We saw the parade but didn't stick around for the speeches the boys had pretty much had all the fun they could handle (ie...they were falling apart and ready to go) plus we had to find potties.
Christine, those crafty projects are so cute! I'm going to hang out with you, maybe your craftiness will rub off on me!
Props to you girl! I am very impressed. I love all of your projects, especially the U of U blocks, what a fun idea!
You are just Miss Crafty! All your projects are just super cute! I love them. You should not make BYU blocks though
You are so creative, those are all really cute! TEACH ME!!! :-)
Wow look at little miss crafty, they are all very cute :)
way cute...good job Christine! I wish I still lived close so I could get in on all the crafty action with you and Kelli! I need to learn how to do more stuff like that. I love it!
Hello!! I can't believe that I found you! You all look so great and your little man is so so CUTE! I am so excited to keep in touch with you guys!
P.S Your crafts are really cute!
you really are miss crafty! We definitely need to go the wood connection craft store sometime, they have so many things I want to do!
Post a Comment