Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Search

As a few of you know, my cell phone dropped into a bucket at work. Since a lot of you know what I do, it was a bucket full of something extremely nasty. So, I am in search of a new cell phone. If any of you know any good deals on a cell phone or are selling your cell phone that is still in great condition, let me know. I also want to know any recommendations to a good phone. There are so many out there that I have NO idea what to go for. Thanks!

4 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Oh, this explains why you have not texted me back yet. I would try going on KSL. I bet after Christmas there will be a lot of cell phones per a lot of people will be getting a new one on Christmas.

Jamie said...

Agree with Kelli. Jon finds amazing new, stuff on KSL.com

Liz said...

Who is your provider? That will make a big difference. I just got a new phone from T-Mobile and I really like it. (mostly because it's pink, but it is also very functional) :-)

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

ask Dave to check about our work plans. some of them give free phones and there is a discount on service.